We are real people who love Jesus.
We have one mission: to RESCUE the lost, GROW as believers and SERVE others.
These essential beliefs drive us to Rescue, Grow & Serve:
-WE BELIEVE God is the Creator of all that exists, and He has existed eternally in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 64:8, Matthew 3;16-17; 28:19; John 16:7-15; Hebrews 1:2-3
- WE BELIEVE we were created by God to worship Him and give Him glory. Isaiah 43:7, 21; Psalm 96:9;
- WE BELIEVE it is sin that keeps us from knowing and worshiping God, but Jesus died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sin, was resurrected, and now offers a restored relationship with God to all who believe in Him. John 3:16; Acts 2:22-39; Romans 3:21-24
- WE BELIEVE salvation is the free gift of God's initiative and must be received personally by faith. John 5:24; Romans 10:9-10; Ephesians 2:8-9
- WE BELIEVE the Bible to be the very words of God, fully true, and an accurate account of God's love for us. Psalm 19:7-10; 2 Timothy 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:19-21
- WE BELIEVE Jesus established the Church and the Church is a community of believers that exists for the purpose of declaring the gospel and glory of Jesus Christ through the world. 1 Corinthians 12:12-31;
Colossians 1:18-20; 1 Peter 2:9
- WE BELIEVE the church is a family and every believer should be identified with a local body of believers for the purpose of mutual encouragement, spiritual growth, and accountability. Ephesians 4:11-16; Colossians 3:12-25; Hebrews 10:24-25
- WE BELIEVE God cares about every member of the Church, and each member is called to be a minister of the gospel through acts of service and a willingness to share the truth of the gospel with everyone at every opportunity. John 13: 34-35; 1 Peter 3:15, 4:8
- WE BELIEVE God loves the entire world and our church is committed to taking the gospel to the ends of the Earth. Isaiah 49:6; Matthew 28:18-20; Romans 10: 13-15; 1 Timothy 2: 3-4
If you'd like to read in-depth explanations of our doctrinal beliefs, we recommend you explore
the Baptist Faith & Message.