The Deacon Nomination process for new men to lead our church is June 1-30. Prayerfully consider who should pave the way for BCBC in the coming years.
- You must get the permission of the nominee before you submit his name.
- To be eligible for this honored office, a man must be twenty-one years of age, a member of our church for at least one year and meet the biblical standards of I Timothy 3:8-13.
- If the nominee is a prior active deacon, he must be off for at least one year.
- Qualified men are encouraged to nominate themselves.
- All nominations are due by: June 30th. No nominations may be received after this deadline.
Click here to download a printable nomination form and qualifications.
You may also submit by using the form below.